Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?: Big Questions from Tiny Mortals about Death by Caitlin Doughty


Will my cat eat my eyeballs after I die? Can I give my grandma a Viking funeral? What happens if an astronaut dies in space? Can I be buried with my beloved pet?

The answers to all of these questions and more are in this fun book! Caitlin Doughty, a professional mortician and Youtube star explains the science behind death and facts we might not know surrounding death. Did you know that different states have different laws about whether a realtor has to disclose if someone died in a home? This is just one of the fun facts I learned while reading this book!

Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs is written in a way that is easy to read. The answers are for everybody, even if the questions came from children.

We have a physical copy of the book here at the library. The ebook is also available on Libby within our consortium. I listened to the audiobook through RBDigital via the Boston Public Library, which was narrated by the author. I highly recommend reading it either way; you won’t be disappointed!


Darcy Lepore
Library Director

Available at the Langley-Adams Library

Comments