Dear My Blank: Secret Letters Never Sent by Emily Trunko


Dear My Blank is written by a fifteen year old girl by the name of Emily Trunko. She started a Tumblr page that allowed people to write anonymous (or not) letters to people saying things they needed to get off their chest but didn’t want to actually say to the person. It’s a clever way to blow off steam. When her Tumblr did really well she decided to write a book using letter submissions people had sent in. The book contains letters about love, heartbreak, hardships, family, friends, and anything you can think of.

It is a book that many people could relate to. It is a really interesting and creative idea that would be a great book for many people. I saw this book and thought that it would be interesting because I also write letters that I never send out. I really enjoyed it and it was really cool to see other people’s letters.

Emma Fandel
Library Page

Available at the Langley Adams Library


Comments